Black MagicBlack Magic started out as a single product, a thick silicone trim shine packaged in a squeeze bottle and applied to trim and bumpers with a cloth or sponge. Consumers started using it on tires as well because it stayed shiny longer than competitor's products. The success of this tire care product in the 1990ís demonstrated the need for tire shines so the scientists and marketers developed Black Magic Tire... Learn More
On March 1st, “BlackOut,” Presented by Black Magic & Gumout, premieres on Donut Media, YouTube, and Facebook.
- 3-Time Formula Drift Champion Chris Forsberg joins the Black Magic Motorsports family.
- Pat Goodin races for Black Magic in the AutoZone Throwdown in Monroe, Washington.
- Formula DRIFT announced the entitlement of the title cup, called the Black MagicÆ Championship Cup powered by Gumout.
- At SEMA, Black Magic and announces they will serve as Title Sponsor of the Formula DRIFT Championship in 2017.
- Black Magic welcomes Formula DRIFT star Ryan Tuerck into its partner stable.
Black Magic partners with 2010 Formula DRIFT champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. in an associate sponsorship deal.
Blue Coral creates Black Magic Tire Wet tire shine to meet the growing need in the wheel and tire care market for such an appearance product.